BG RCI Publications
We aim to provide all major publications in English. Here you can find our first issues.
Tasks, Organization and Services - A 007-1e
The brochure provides general information about the German Social Accident Insurance Institution for the raw materials and chemical industry (BG RCI):
- Statutory accident insurance
- Prevention - always on the cutting edge
- Insurance cover, rehabilitation and benefits
- BGs - more than simply an insurance company
- Local contacts
- A 007-1eFile in PDF format (1.24 MB)
At a glance 2018
The flyer “2018 At a glance” provides a clear overview of all the figures on the German Social Accident Insurance Institution for the raw materials and chemical industry (BG RCI) that were published with the 2018 Annual Report.
- At a glance 2018File in PDF format (2.27 MB)
Working together to enhance future performance
General information about the merger.
The German Social Accident Insurance Institution for the raw materials and chemical industry (BG RCI) was created by merging the institutions for statutory accident insurance and prevention for mining, the chemical industry, the leather industry, paper making, quarrying and sugar. It started its work on 1 January 2010.
- Imageflyer Working together to enhance future performanceFile in PDF format (2.92 MB)
In good hands - Your German Social Accident Insurance
This brochure summarizes all the important information about the German Social Accident Insurance and provides the reader, whether new to the subject or already familiar with it, with an overview of the most important facts, functions and benefits. It can be used both as a book of reference and as an introductory source of information.
- In good handsFile in PDF format (1.61 MB)